Complete your CRM solution!
Security | Performance | Global View
What does it do?
Allows Act! users and contacts access to data based on Act! permissions.
- In Act!, create login credentials for users and contacts
- Available Act! contacts based on filters - (e.g. ID/Status contains Customer or Prospect)
- Website hosted on your IIS server
- Webpage reads Act! data relating with contact
- Webpage reads application data relating with Act! contact
- Access to website
- Act! Adminstrator: Access to every filtered Act! contact
- Act! User: Access to every filtered Act! contact based on limited access
- Act! Contact: Access to their account information only
- Access to Files & Folders
- Adminstrators, Users, Contacts can upload and download files.
- Files & Folders Location/Access
- Your network folder structure
- Act! using dpFolders
What can you see?
Provides users access to critical and statistical information from your business applications via the cloud!
- Data source(s)
- Live Act! Premium Data
- ERP or Accounting Software
Depending on software, data is either live or with scheduled updates
- Custom Applications
Depending on Application, data is either live or with scheduled update
- Presentation - Webpage
- Standalone Webpage
- Act! for Web using "Web Info" tab
- Information relates to current contact
- Files & Folders
- Upload and download files
What data could display?
Access aggregated Act! Premium and Application data.
- Field data
- Statistical data
- Views or lists
- Items Sold
- More ..
- Within Act!, associate data with contact using "Web Info" tab
- Act! Premium
- Act! Premium for Web
- For e-automate ................